Huntingdon convoyers report

Wed, 5pm, told a meeting had took place and it was decided that we would go for a Friday race if staff were available,forecast poor on sat.but good for Fri, not a lot wrong with Sunday forecast,
thurs 4pm off to yard ,birds down to leeming bar for 9pm,birds watered and drank well,then off to Huntingdon,arrving at 2.15am,birds rewatered and opened up,,up at 5am no sun but bits of blue,6am sun trying to get out,good further north..birds up at 7am ssw wind,clearing well,,back to yard for4pm
Peter matthews