Weather Committee will vote Friday morning for Worksop come back

Thursday 14th September

Worksop come back race

The weather committee will vote tomorrow morning as agreed at the AGM as to whether we basket Friday or postpone by 24 hours.

The forecast is currently unsettled and the extra 12 hours will hopefully give us a clearer idea of what is happening.

Brian Ford