Roye Queens Cup

I have spoken to the weather committee this morning and the vote is 3 to 0 not to go on Sun

Following that I have spoken to the emergency committee and we all agree in view on the very poor forecast for the next few days over France and England that we now wait until Tuesday teatime to look at the possibility of going Wednesday for a race on Friday

Hopefully we will be able to have both Roye and Peterborough races next weekend

I will update on Tuesday evening about 5.00

I realise not everyone will agree with the decisions but current weather conditions and the welfare of the birds are the controlling factors

Alan Brown